The Montpelier Bears clubhouse can be at the Union Elementary School. We can meet anywhere there. The classrooms, the gym even on the playground. It's easy to get to and has lots of space.
Team-Building Challenge #2
Pick a team clubhouse
Did you know...
that a clubhouse can be a club, or a house? You can't say that about eyeglasses or many other port-manteaus!
A home base comes in pretty handy. Whether it's for your first team meet-up, hosting your launch party, or strategy-planning central, a real-world location that has room for team members helps increase fun and generate winsome team feelings. So, the sooner you designate a location, the better off your team will be!
- Check out the suggestions your teammates post on your Team wall (in responses to Team-Building Challenge #5)
- If a clear winner doesn't rise to the top, come up with a process to develop one.
- When you've decided. Post a "Vermontivacious" picture and describe your clubhouse and why you picked it in the box below to complete this Team Challenge!
- Check out the Official Clubhouse Posters in Resources and hang one up in your clubhouse!
Posters for Clubhouses
Tips for Clubhouses
- They should be easy to get to and from by teammembers
- It helps if they can hold a sizable portion of your team
- It helps if they let you discuss "team business" without too many distractions
- Some are great for recruiting new members
- Some are great for doing challenges together
- It's jolly good fun to be able to decorate your clubhouse to your suit your team's style and taste