Wendy's house can be the clubhouse @ 28 Pine St.
Team-Building Challenge #2
Pick a team clubhouse
Did you know...
that a clubhouse can be a club, or a house? You can't say that about eyeglasses or many other port-manteaus!
A home base comes in pretty handy. Whether it's for your first team meet-up, hosting your launch party, or strategy-planning central, a real-world location that has room for team members helps increase fun and generate winsome team feelings. So, the sooner you designate a location, the better off your team will be!
- Check out the suggestions your teammates post on your Team wall (in responses to Team-Building Challenge #5)
- If a clear winner doesn't rise to the top, come up with a process to develop one.
- When you've decided. Post a "Vermontivacious" picture and describe your clubhouse and why you picked it in the box below to complete this Team Challenge!
- Check out the Official Clubhouse Posters in Resources and hang one up in your clubhouse!
Posters for Clubhouses
Tips for Clubhouses
- They should be easy to get to and from by teammembers
- It helps if they can hold a sizable portion of your team
- It helps if they let you discuss "team business" without too many distractions
- Some are great for recruiting new members
- Some are great for doing challenges together
- It's jolly good fun to be able to decorate your clubhouse to your suit your team's style and taste