Bobcat team is here to test the waters and spread whatever magic we find via Vermontivate-ing
Team-Building Challenge #4
Craft your team's mission statement.
Today's Letter is:
It stands for "you" and sounds like "why" and looks a little like a person raising their arms in triumph! (like this \o/)
In the heat of competition, or heck, before you even really get going, a mission statement can help galvanize your team and give you focus and a clear sense of purpose. Because if you don't know where you're going, it can be a little tricky to get there!
- Look for common themes in the mission ideas your teammates post on your team's wall (in response to Team-Building Challenge #5)
- If a clear winner doesn't rise to the top, come up with a process to develop one.
- When it's ready, post it in the box below to complete this Team Challenge!
- Meeting in person as a group helps to identify shared interests.
- It can be broad, but should identify a specific purpose.
- It helps if one person offers to play Pen Jockey to write an a first draft.
Meeting in person as a group (hint-hint) helps to refine a final version.