Hey everyone I know you guys are excited about wanting to win but that's not everything in Vermontiate. We should enjoy writing. Think about what you can do to help global climate change. We need to start writing in depth stuff, not just a few sentences. If you don't care about this then don't do it, but don't make this not fun for the people who care about Vermontiate. Be outrageous! Do the challenges and don't just say you did them when you didn't. Come and try!
Team-Building Challenge #2
Pump up your team with a creative, personal, inspiring message.
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- Francis of Assisi
Teams are at their very best when they share a collective interest in what they're doing. But sometimes it's lovely to be reminded of the big picture or a tiny point of perspective. Whether it's a coach's pep talk, a pastor's sermon, or a lone voice from the crowd, there's great power in an authentic and personal message.
- Check out the Resources to prime your brain with some ways inspire others.
- Play with some ideas of what you could do to bring your team some extra pep!
- Pick something and do it! Share what you did in the box below!
If you don't want to create it, find something inspiring in the world at large (better than finding it on line) that you can share.
- Care & Tenderness
- Surprise & Delight
- Excitement & Hope
- Laughter & Joy
Creative Ways To Inspire:
- A poem
- A picture
- An interpretive dance filmed in the primeval forest
- Really good cookies
- A mix tape (or playlist for you Younguns out there)