I wrote a message of thanks and appreciation to my team, with a big thumbs up picture. I did this because I have been away and off the grid for a couple of weeks, and haven't been playing. I came back to discover that my team has been incredibly active, and has been encouraging me right along. What a great gang! Will thank them in person at our team happy hour this afternoon!
Team-Building Challenge #1
Enrich your team with the gift of your kindness, wisdom or gratitude.
More than 500,000 people around the world have pledged to live their lives in 2015 by three principles:
Show Kindness and Respect
Strive for Wisdom
When working in groups, it's valuable to establish and remind each other about some principles for participation. Groups need to establish guidelines around how they make decisions, designate leadership, and establish and realize their goals. But there's also the fundamental question of how people fundamentally treat each other. We won't always agree with each other, but we might be able to stay compassionate and kind.
- Consider your personal strengths regarding Kindness, Wisdom & Gratitude
- Write something to your team on your team wall (HINT: it's on your team page) that reinforces these principles.
- Share with us what you wrote and why you wrote it.
Don't want to post to your team wall?
- Do it in person.
- Or try messaging a teammate.
- Share what you did and why you did it!