My team is a very kind team. We care about the planet and want to make the world better. I can give them my kindness but they have a lot already, so I will give them some of my energy because I have lots of that. My parents say I have more than normal. So I will share that with my team. This extra energy boost will help my team.
Team-Building Challenge #1
Enrich your team with the gift of your kindness, wisdom or gratitude.
More than 500,000 people around the world have pledged to live their lives in 2015 by three principles:
Show Kindness and Respect
Strive for Wisdom
When working in groups, it's valuable to establish and remind each other about some principles for participation. Groups need to establish guidelines around how they make decisions, designate leadership, and establish and realize their goals. But there's also the fundamental question of how people fundamentally treat each other. We won't always agree with each other, but we might be able to stay compassionate and kind.
- Consider your personal strengths regarding Kindness, Wisdom & Gratitude
- Write something to your team on your team wall (HINT: it's on your team page) that reinforces these principles.
- Share with us what you wrote and why you wrote it.
Don't want to post to your team wall?
- Do it in person.
- Or try messaging a teammate.
- Share what you did and why you did it!