I tryed out the challenge thing for Monday. I think it is "Turn off your house day" meaning to un-plug things that you are not using (like a charger, lamp, etc.) It went out well, mostly because I had fun turning the light off when my sister was in there.
Above & Beyond Wildcard Challenge
Try Out The Vermont Week Challenge!
This challenge was created by Necutron from Essex Middle School.
Necutron from Essex Middle School came up with a great idea for spending a week doing different things every day to help the environment. It's like he absorbed all of Vermontivate! and condensed it down into a single week! We thought it was a brilliant - and very Vermontivacious - idea. So, before he launches a statewide Vermont Week movement, we'd love for you give it a try, and give him some feedback to let him know how it went. Think of it as Beta Testing!
- Download the Vermont Week instructions from Resources.
- Plan out your week! If you're going to have to make any changes to do this, write them down so you're prepared!
- Invite some friends to make it more fun!
- Do it!
- Let us know how it goes, but also write to Necutron and give him any tips or feedback which would help make it even better.
Don't have time to do a whole week?
Is there a way you can adapt this to make it workable for you?
- Can you do a couple of the days?
- Can you one thing each day which at least honors the day's challenge?
- Let us know how you adapted!
Live from the mind of Necutron...