Biking to work with my downstairs neighbor! And got her to sign up for the Bike challenge so we can track our progress!
Transportation Challenge #6
Mission Possible: Pull off a regular trip with less driving. Hint: Use your new Hybrid Transportation know-how!
Did you know?
The longest tandem bike ever built was nearly 67 feet long and seated 35 people.
Enough talking and thinking! In this last formal transportation challenge it's time to go and get some on-the-road experience! Find the additional barriers and unexpected joys. Learn, try again, repeat!
- Pick a day - ideally within a week.
- Pick a way - having completed challenges #3 and #4, you'll ace this.
- Whattaya say? How'd it go? Tell the tale! Share some pix or video from your Secret Helmet Cam!
If you already do this ALL the time:
Invite some less seasoned hybrid travelers to join you!
- Reach out to a willing friend or family member with a proposal for a Hybrid Transportation Adventure.
- Complete this challenge by sharing what you did together!
Everything you need:
- You have already.
Go get 'em, Tiger!