I would save money for all my family members for hot water if I could because I am nice in that way because I am a kid with a superhero power and I will use it in the write way because kindness is a part of our school because if you are not kind it isn't going to get you any were because a wise man once said if you are not kind it won't get you anywhere people always say that bully's are hurt full but they wouldn't be like that if they weren't being bullied too
Energy Challenge #2
Do some creative accounting with your household energy usage!
Did you know?
Hot water heating makes up about 20-30% of the carbon emissions of an average home?
Few people can relate to a "pound" of carbon, but most nearly all of us know the value of a dollar. Before diving into changes, my darlings, it'll be good to know where you started! But I don't care for the look of numbers much, so please turn it into a delightfully pretty picture!
- Find out how much your household spends every month on electricity and heat.
- Come up with a creative way to represent those costs (i.e. with unique comparisons)
- Make a picture of your creative household energy cost comparison and complete this challenge by posting it below!
Do this "creative accounting" for your business, school, or a friend.
What You Could Do
- Write a haiku about your energy bill.
- Make a pie (not a pie chart, a pie) representing your energy expenditures.
- Line up a bunch of glasses, fill them with different colored juices, and have each one represent a portion of your energy expenses.