on monday I was not home very much, but I did have a chance to unplug my keyboard (the instrument, like a piano) but besides that I was not really at home enough to have a chance to do that. Yesterday, tuesday, I bike in to school with my friend, and biked home. today is no screen day, But I forgot and I have to use screens for school, but I will do this challenge sometime next week, becuase I still have school tomorrow and friday, and I will be in the airport on sat, and I dont think I will be able to have a whole plane ride withough my ipod. so i will do that next week. the cookout thing I cant do, but my family has local, non processed food alot, becuase ,my dad really does not like proscesd food, and watched an apperantly gross, diet changing documentary, and now does not like non local meat and stuff. we also sometimes shop at all local naturall food markets, but I cant do that this week, becuase my family is busy, and next week we are going out of town. But I bet I will deffenently do that over the summer.
Above & Beyond Wildcard Challenge
Try Out The Vermont Week Challenge!
This challenge was created by Necutron from Essex Middle School.
Necutron from Essex Middle School came up with a great idea for spending a week doing different things every day to help the environment. It's like he absorbed all of Vermontivate! and condensed it down into a single week! We thought it was a brilliant - and very Vermontivacious - idea. So, before he launches a statewide Vermont Week movement, we'd love for you give it a try, and give him some feedback to let him know how it went. Think of it as Beta Testing!
- Download the Vermont Week instructions from Resources.
- Plan out your week! If you're going to have to make any changes to do this, write them down so you're prepared!
- Invite some friends to make it more fun!
- Do it!
- Let us know how it goes, but also write to Necutron and give him any tips or feedback which would help make it even better.
Don't have time to do a whole week?
Is there a way you can adapt this to make it workable for you?
- Can you do a couple of the days?
- Can you one thing each day which at least honors the day's challenge?
- Let us know how you adapted!
Live from the mind of Necutron...