So I don't have enough people on my team yet, so I wrote an email to invite/inspire 8 of my friends to join me in biking adventures this summer-- 2 fundraisers (Lund and VT Food Bank) and one 5-day trip around Lake Champlain to celebrate a friend's 50th bday. If any of them say yes and live in Bristol, I'll invite them to join TEAM BRISTOL.
Team-Building Challenge #2
Pump up your team with a creative, personal, inspiring message.
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
- Francis of Assisi
Teams are at their very best when they share a collective interest in what they're doing. But sometimes it's lovely to be reminded of the big picture or a tiny point of perspective. Whether it's a coach's pep talk, a pastor's sermon, or a lone voice from the crowd, there's great power in an authentic and personal message.
- Check out the Resources to prime your brain with some ways inspire others.
- Play with some ideas of what you could do to bring your team some extra pep!
- Pick something and do it! Share what you did in the box below!
If you don't want to create it, find something inspiring in the world at large (better than finding it on line) that you can share.
- Care & Tenderness
- Surprise & Delight
- Excitement & Hope
- Laughter & Joy
Creative Ways To Inspire:
- A poem
- A picture
- An interpretive dance filmed in the primeval forest
- Really good cookies
- A mix tape (or playlist for you Younguns out there)