Monday shut down house- we have no electricity so house is shut down every day. Tuesday bike to work- did it! Wednesday no screen - no tv so we do this everyday. Thursday, farmers market - we are venders at the Midleburt Farmers market , Dancing Bee Gardens! Friday , Vermont cookout, did it! Saturday, stay out side for 2 hours a day - we are outside fir more than two hours everyday , unless sick. Sunday , have fun sharing - did it!
Above & Beyond Wildcard Challenge
Try Out The Vermont Week Challenge!
This challenge was created by Necutron from Essex Middle School.
Necutron from Essex Middle School came up with a great idea for spending a week doing different things every day to help the environment. It's like he absorbed all of Vermontivate! and condensed it down into a single week! We thought it was a brilliant - and very Vermontivacious - idea. So, before he launches a statewide Vermont Week movement, we'd love for you give it a try, and give him some feedback to let him know how it went. Think of it as Beta Testing!
- Download the Vermont Week instructions from Resources.
- Plan out your week! If you're going to have to make any changes to do this, write them down so you're prepared!
- Invite some friends to make it more fun!
- Do it!
- Let us know how it goes, but also write to Necutron and give him any tips or feedback which would help make it even better.
Don't have time to do a whole week?
Is there a way you can adapt this to make it workable for you?
- Can you do a couple of the days?
- Can you one thing each day which at least honors the day's challenge?
- Let us know how you adapted!