I do not have a car by choice. I share me partners vehicle, but we try to combine trips so that it is never just one person in the truck, who runs on vegetable oil. Sometimes he ha to use the truck for his business trips and I am without even a vehicle to share. Recently this happened a I walked 7 miles to the farmers market . I was out of shape so I asked a vender at the market who lives near me for a ride home.
Transportation Challenge #6
Mission Possible: Pull off a regular trip with less driving. Hint: Use your new Hybrid Transportation know-how!
Did you know?
The longest tandem bike ever built was nearly 67 feet long and seated 35 people.
Enough talking and thinking! In this last formal transportation challenge it's time to go and get some on-the-road experience! Find the additional barriers and unexpected joys. Learn, try again, repeat!
- Pick a day - ideally within a week.
- Pick a way - having completed challenges #3 and #4, you'll ace this.
- Whattaya say? How'd it go? Tell the tale! Share some pix or video from your Secret Helmet Cam!
If you already do this ALL the time:
Invite some less seasoned hybrid travelers to join you!
- Reach out to a willing friend or family member with a proposal for a Hybrid Transportation Adventure.
- Complete this challenge by sharing what you did together!
Everything you need:
- You have already.
Go get 'em, Tiger!