So much of the food we buy comes in plastic. Plastic is bad for the environment in many ways. One obvious way is that it is piling up on land and at sea in huge islands of trash, and in birds bellies killing them. My diet challenge is to be aware of the packaging that comes with any food I buy and to do everything I can think of to drastically reduce the amount of plastic I buy with food, regardless of whether it is recycleable. I challenge you to do the same and share your winning strategies.
Above & Beyond Food Challenge
Create Your Own Food Challenge
Vermontivate! practices "Lean Manufacturing" to keep things fresh!
This is about what you create as much as what we're offering!
- You must have had some ideas when you were looking at our challenges!
- Come up with an idea for what you want people to do.
- Come up with a reason why people should do it.
- Give a fun fact that's somehow related to the challenge.
- Any additional resources, photos, or video?
- Share it with us! We might use it!
An alternative to a creating a not-yet-created challenge? How existentially-interesting!
- For ideas, think about all the different things people might want to learn about, or try doing themselves.
- Try to keep our core principles (respect players' time and diversity) in mind
- Look back at the instructions for challenges you've completed.